ASICS Womens GT-4000 2 Running Shoe
Run further for longer in the GT-4000 2 running shoe, specifically geared to enhance your performance. Designed to give you the boost you need to really go the distance, this ASICS running shoe offers excellent cushioning with GEL technology and SpEVA foam to the midsole, which help to put a spring in your step. Whether you're running competitively or just for fun, it doesn't matter. The GT-4000 2 running shoe offers the stability you need with the inclusion of GUIDANCE LINE technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology, which enhance gait efficiency and control torsion for an overall improved performance. The I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) technology also works to improve the gait, helping the feet to move in a more natural manner. Crafted with mesh fabric to allow the feet to breathe, this lightweight running shoe offers a high-energy bounce with its FLYTEFOAM technology, as well as better foot protection thanks to its DUOMAX midsole. This feature helps to counteract overpronation by supporting the arch and midsole, reducing the risk of bunions and flat feet and thus promising a better running technique. molded AHARPLUS rubber heel plug brings a hardwearing quality to the shoe, minimizing scuffs caused by excessive wear, while a molded internal heel counter provides an adaptive fit. Complete with a signature design finish, the GT-4000 2 shoe will help you take your running up to the next level.
- FLYTEFOAM LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers; SPEVAFOAM MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- REARFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off; DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency; TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe; AHAR OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- SPEVAFOAM 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort; ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER: Moisture management.