Promoting a lightweight ride, the GT-2000 8 running shoe from ASICS is designed to provide appropriate comfort and protection for runners seeking a performance stability shoe. The GT-2000 8 road running shoe features an updated GEL technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride, so you can experience a more energetic stride. The upper features a lightweight engineered mesh that allows better air circulation to keep your skin feeling dry and refreshed. Thanks to the combination of DYNAMIC DUOMAX technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology in the midfoot, these applications keep your feet stable and supported. When you're looking for a smooth ride, the GT-2000 8 road running shoe is the model for you.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Flytefoam Lyte Technology: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- DuoMax system enhances stability and support with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.