ASICS Mens GEL-Cumulus 22 Lite-Show Running Shoe
The GEL-CUMULUS 22 LITE-SHOW running shoe is an excellent choice for neutral runners that want a soft, flexible everyday trainer with a great fit. This offering also incorporates reflective accents throughout the design that allow you to be seen in low light conditions. This update features a one-piece upper mesh that's combined with a seamless 3D print construction, which balances support and comfort around the foot - giving you a comfortable fit right out of the box. The FLYTEFOAM technology midsole is softer than the previous version to help promote a pillowy ride. Under the heel where the foot first hits the ground has been redesigned to better isolate impact, while the new design has deeper forefoot flex grooves and a softer midsole foam. A hard-wearing AHAR rubber outsole compound has been placed in key contact areas to help the GEL-CUMULUS 22 LITE-SHOW shoe, which can assist in standing up to a ton of miles.
- REFLECTIVITY: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours; 3D PRINT UPPER: Increases forefoot support and comfort.
- FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer low density foams.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle; GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound; ORTHOLITE X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- AGAR SPONGE: ASICS high abrasion resistant (AHAR) rubber on the outsole that is softer and lighter to deliver a plush ride flexibility and overall comfort.