Experience the lasting comfort with GEL-NIMBUS 22 running shoe from ASICS. Packed with technologies to improve the performance of neutral runners, the newest iteration of this iconic running shoe delivers soft cushioning and a responsive stride, featuring a softer GEL cushioning unit in the heel for excellent shock absorption. Improved forefoot GEL technology further reduces the load on feet, while the FLYTEFOAM Propel technology in the midsole delivers more energetic ride. TRUSSTIC technology under the arch of the shoe, this thermoplastic piece provides stability, reduces weight, and helps extend the life of the shoe. The lightweight, engineered mesh upper allows your feet to experience improved breathability, offering a supportive and adaptable fit. Designed with high mileage runners in mind, the GEL-NIMBUS 22 shoe implements more foam in the midsole to reduce the severity of harsh impact. Additionally, a lightweight AHAR outsole reduces the overall level of wear, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your running workouts. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, the GEL-NIMBUS 22 performance running shoe is designed to deliver soft cushioning and a more responsive stride.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Flytefoam Propel technology in the midsole.
- Trusstic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.