BEARPAW Womens Kennedy Winter Boot Charcoal Size 6
Kennedy Boots - These boots are all about style and performance. For women, you can't get much better, as this boot features a strapped, studded and stitched exterior that's just gorgeous. It's made out of suede, rubber and wool, and these quality materials combine for a unique boot that you will cherish. Bearpaw is all about making boots that hold up well to the weather, and this boot is no exception. The outer suede is strong and durable, with a wool lining inside, along with a sheepskin footbed, to provide you foot with all the warmth and comfort you need. The outer suede also features NeverWet technology, so you don't have to worry about the elements ruining the finish. Bearpaw's motto is "Live life comfortably." Beginning in 2001, Tom Romeo founded the Bearpaw brand with the idea of redefining casual shoes with sheepskin, nature´s own technical fabric. Since sheepskin naturally regulates body temperature, feet stay cooler and drier in the heat and warmer in the cold.
- Sleek Style - The aesthetics of this boot are remarkable, featuring studded straps that wrap around the full suede leather outer of the boot.
- Real Suede - Suede leather is gorgeous, but often not used in boots because of its susceptibility to damage from the elements. Bearpaw eliminates those concerns with this specially treated suede.
- NeverWet Technology - This is a factory coating that gives the Kennedy Boots the ability to stand up well to whatever Mother Nature can throw, without damaging the suede.
- Sheepskin Footbed - This provides a ridiculous level of comfort, warmly embracing the foot and cradling it in real sheepskin to maximize your wearing experience.
- Wool Lining - Also inside of the boot is a real wool lining, which helps to protect your feet against bitter cold temperatures. The wool is very plush and warm.