TRUSSTIC SYSTEM Technology
The upper is made from Jacquard mesh and will fit snugly, allowing air to flow and keep the foot fresh as you run and run.
FLYTEFOAM Propel Technology
ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
Heel Clutching System Technology
Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
|HEEL DROP||10 mm|
|WEIGHT||309 g/10.9 oz|
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:The outside of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with minimal pronation, causing shock to the lower leg.
Push-Off:You experience pressure on your outer toes.
Considered Injuries:Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
Foot Type:High arches.
NEUTRAL FOOT TYPE IS
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, absorbing impact on the body.
Push-Off:Your experience even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered Injuries:Getting hurt is less likely due to effective shock absorption, but not impossible.
Foot Type:Normal-size arches.
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, transferring excess weight.
Push-Off:Your experience pressure mainly on your big toe and second toe.
Considered Injuries:Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
Foot Type:Low arches or flat feet.
- Rubber sole
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Reflectivity - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- Heel Clutching System Technology - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- FlyteFoam Lyte Technology - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.