ASICS Womens GEL-Cumulus 22 Knit Road Running Shoe
The GEL-CUMULUS 22 KNIT running shoe is an excellent choice for neutral runners that want a soft, flexible everyday trainer with a great fit. This version features a knit upper for a lifestyle appeal. The FLYTEFOAM technology in the midsole is softer than the previous version to promote a pillowy ride. Under the heel where the foot first hits the ground has been redesigned to isolate impact while the new heel design's deeper forefoot flex grooves and softer midsole foam create a smoother ride. Lastly, a hard-wearing AHAR rubber outsole compound has been placed in key contact areas to help the GEL-CUMULUS 22 shoe stand up to a ton of miles.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle; FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Reflectivity - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours; Ortholite X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability; AHAR Sponge: ASICS high abrasion resistant (AHAR) rubber on the outsole that is softer and lighter to deliver a plush ride flexibility and overall comfort.
- FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY -Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer low density foams.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Surface: Road; Heel Drop: 10 mm; Weight 7.8 oz; Support: Neutral; Cushion: Extra.