ARIAT Men's Workhog Wide Square Toe Boot
Ariat is celebrated for their high-caliber workboots and the Workhog style shows us why. The solid design features a full-grain leather upper and Goodyear welting for superior quality, while the outsole is self-cleaning and non-tracking. The stability chassis encourages an anatomically correct step and mesh lining is breathable for comfort on long days. Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
- 100% Leather; Duratread sole; Goodyear welt.
- Shaft measures approximately 11 inches from arch; Heel measures approximately 1.25 inches; Platform measures approximately 0.5 inch; Boot opening measures approximately 15 inches around.
- Premium full-grain leather upper with six-row stitch pattern; mesh lining.
- Self-cleaning non-tracking outsole tread design; Shock absorbing EVA midsole; Oil- and slip resisting Duratread outsole.
- Soft toe is ASTM F2892-11 EH rated.