An asymmetric eye-catcher! The BIRKENSTOCK Yao is popular with people who like unusual fashion and is sure to turn heads. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor in a sophisticated nubuck look which boasts a texture and color that could almost be mistaken for real leather.
- Lug Sole sole
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Birko-Flor Upper: Birko-Flor nubuck is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The surface looks like nubuck leather. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
- Suede Insole: The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- EVA Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal tongue buckle