BREATHABLE MESH UPPER
New minimal design supports the foot in key areas while leaving others open for improved breathability and a “barely there” feel.
Enhanced toe spring for energetic takeoff.
FLYTEFOAM BLAST TECHNOLOGY
The new FLYTEFOAM Blast technology midsole foam offers a bouncy and energetic ride.
|HEEL DROP||10 mm|
|WEIGHT||261 g/9.2 oz|
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:The outside of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with minimal pronation, causing shock to the lower leg.
Push-Off:You experience pressure on your outer toes.
Considered Injuries:Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
Foot Type:High arches.
NEUTRAL FOOT TYPE IS
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, absorbing impact on the body.
Push-Off:Your experience even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered Injuries:Getting hurt is less likely due to effective shock absorption, but not impossible.
Foot Type:Normal-size arches.
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, transferring excess weight.
Push-Off:Your experience pressure mainly on your big toe and second toe.
Considered Injuries:Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
Foot Type:Low arches or flat feet.
- Rubber sole
- FLYTEFOAM BLAST -Lightweight, midsole foam with energetic and highly responsive cushioning and bounce for an efficient ride.
- AHAR Plus Outsole -Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Engineered Mesh Upper -Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- Ortholite Lasting -This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions