A stretch mesh upper adjusts to the shape of the foot and provides an excellent fit.
Our FLYTEFOAM midsole technology is soft and lightweight. This application helps provide a more cushioned underfoot feel.
INCREASED SHOCK ABSORPTION
Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning increases shock absorption.
|HEEL DROP||8 mm|
|WEIGHT||277 g/9.8 oz|
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:The outside of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with minimal pronation, causing shock to the lower leg.
Push-Off:You experience pressure on your outer toes.
Considered Injuries:Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
Foot Type:High arches.
NEUTRAL FOOT TYPE IS
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, absorbing impact on the body.
Push-Off:Your experience even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered Injuries:Getting hurt is less likely due to effective shock absorption, but not impossible.
Foot Type:Normal-size arches.
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, transferring excess weight.
Push-Off:Your experience pressure mainly on your big toe and second toe.
Considered Injuries:Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
Foot Type:Low arches or flat feet.
- Rubber sole
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability -
- FLYTEFOAM Technology - Provides lightweight cushioning
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- AHAR Plus Outsole - Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.