Asics Mens GT-2000 8 Trail Running Shoe
Strategically constructed to surmount the unexpected conditions of the trails, the GT-2000 8 TRAIL running shoe is equipped with premier cushioning and traction features to navigate the road less traveled in comfort. The GT-2000 8 Trail model incorporates GEL technology based cushioning in the forefoot and rearfoot to suppress impact on the trail head's varying surfaces, while ensuring comfort throughout your running workout. DYNAMIC DUOMAX componentry in the midsole works in conjunction with GUIDANCE SYSTEM technology to keep overpronation at bay, while creating a smooth transition in each step. In order to ensure a faster response in your stride, this shoe implements our FLYTEFOAM technology that returns to its original state after releasing from ground contact. Additionally, this style's outsole is complemented with a lugged traction pattern to increase grip on loose and slippery surfaces. Fused with engineered cushioning and strategic traction properties, the ASICS men's GT-2000 8 Trail running shoe is set to stand up to adventures that might encounter unexpected conditions.
- Gender-Specific forefoot cushioning uses an injected top layer of Solyte cushioning for additional comfort.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the forefoot is made from a blown rubber compound for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Dynamic Duomax Support System: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Trusstic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.