No task is too tough for the cowgirl in these boots. This performance riding boot features a premium full grain leather foot and Ariats 4LR footbed, which provides outstanding support and cushioning for everyday wear. The Duratread outsole is oil-and-slip-resistant and wont leave behind any marks. With these stirrup friendly boots youll ride hard with the best of them. The steel toe is ASTM F2413-11 FI/75 C/75 EH rated.
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
- Duratread™ sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.50 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Premium full grain leather foot and six-stitch pattern upper