UGG Mens Avalanche Butte Boot
Inspired by the extreme winter weather in Tahoe, we updated our boots to perform in the harshest elements. The Avalanche Butte is packed with innovations like military-grade leather (which lends waterproofing, durability, and breathability) and a serious sole that's built to keep its grip on wet ice and more. With soft wool lining, this boot withstands temps as low as -20C. Take them anywhere you want – or just wear in the city with your favorite denim.
- Rubber sole
- Waterproof and breathable DryTech membrane construction. 200g Thinsulate™ insulation. UGGpure™ wool and sherpa textile lining provides warmth and added comfort. Waterproof bootie insole with sherpa textile lining. Treadlite by UGG™ midsole. Vibram® Arctic Grip™ and IceTrek rubber outsole for better traction on wet ice. Cold-weather rated to -20ºC. Imported. UGG® Men's Size Chart Measurements: Weight: 1 lb 8 oz Shaft: 8 in Product measurement
- Inspired by the extreme winter weather in Tahoe, UGG® updated their boots to perform in the harshest elements.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and suede uppers.
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Non-wicking ballistic nylon on tongue and shaft.